We are always happy to help you with any issues you may have while using the Gabadoo platform. Every member of the Gabadoo Expert Team is an experienced Allied Health professional and they support families on a daily basis both on Gabadoo and through other employment with public health services and private practices.
Our Gabadoo Expert Team uses their clinical judgment to provide you with support based on the information you have provided to them when submitting a Gabadoo review.
If you are unhappy with the service you received on Gabadoo, and would like to be refunded, please read the information below to see if you are eligible for a refund.
(1) Key Points:
- Once you have received your Gaba Plan, you have 14 days to request a refund.
- As outlined in the Terms of Service, when submitting your Gabadoo review, you are responsible to provide sufficient information so the Gabadoo Expert Team member who completes your Gaba Plan can provide you with individualised strategies. If you do not provide sufficient information, our Gabadoo Expert Team member will provide generalised strategies and guide you on what to submit in your next Gabadoo review.
- If you are unsure of what information to provide, the Terms of Service informs you about the blogs section that discusses what information to provide for each Area of Focus and also highlights the importance of watching the videos available to you once you login.
(2) The following circumstances outline where a refund can be requested:
- The Gabadoo Expert Team member did not use any of the information you provided when they were creating your Gaba Plan.
- The strategies outlined were completely unsuitable or not relevant for your child when you had clearly provided sufficient information. (Please note part ‘b’ section (1) above)
- The Gaba Plan was corrupted due to an error with the Gabadoo Platform.
If any of the criteria outlined in section (2) is the reason you are seeking a refund, please email us including the information outlined in section (3) below**,** and we will open an investigation. It can take up to 30 days for the investigation to be completed as we must review the Gaba Plan, the information you provided for the Gabadoo review, and also speak with the Gabadoo Team member who completed the Gaba Plan for you.
If it is found that the criteria in section (2) applies to the Gaba Plan you received, we will issue a refund within 14 days and you will be notified once a decision is made.
The final judgment on whether a refund is issued lies solely with Gabadoo.
(3) To request a refund, contact email@example.com and include:
- Your name
- Email address
- First Name of the Child
- Area of Focus selected
- Date it was submitted
- Name of Therapist
If your refund is approved, it will be paid directly into the card you paid with or if you are getting a monthly Gabadoo, your account will be credited.